Talk

Advanced search

Talk links and kindle.. still not working. Been a while now. Any news?

(4 Posts)
MyCatIsAStupidBastard Sun 12-May-13 09:15:08

First reported Talk links not working about a month ago. I think it was a general problem but then it seemed to get sorted for everyone other than kindle users.

It's still happening and is making navigation around the site somewhat troublesome.

Any news or anything i need to do? I don't have block pop ups or ads on our anything like that.

Fiderer Sun 12-May-13 09:29:07

I've just checked. I can still get onto Active Convs & TIO because I marked them as favourites but can't navigate past them.

Tried to get to Topics just now but the whole page doesn't load, half way down it's just a yellowy checked screen. Then "tab not responding" and then for 5-10 mins nothing loads, even AC & TIO.

Given up using the Kindle to MN, tbh.

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 12-May-13 09:45:21

Hello there

Sorry about this - there does seem to be a problem with the Kindle. We'll see where Tech are up to with it.

MyCatIsAStupidBastard Sun 12-May-13 13:13:09

Same as me Fiderer. Mostly i just lurk around Active Convos but occasionally i like a trip into unknown pastures and this is hampering my right to roam a tad.

Thanks Rowan. I.'ll keep checking in to see if it's mended.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now