Talk

Advanced search

I can't post any more than four photos on my photo area.

(15 Posts)
hiddenhome Mon 15-Apr-13 23:16:28

Also, when I try to save one, it ends up loading twice and takes the place of the previous one confused

It's all very stressful and unsatisfactory, especially as I have lots of pics of my pets that I want to upload.

Please, can anybody advise?

SandyMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 16-Apr-13 10:00:54

Hi hiddenhome,

Hiya, we hear you. Tech will take a look.

Leave it with us, we'll be back....

IamtheZombie Tue 16-Apr-13 11:36:08

hiddenhome, may Zombie ask how you are accessing your profile when the navigation / menu bar isn't working? Is there another way in?

hiddenhome Wed 17-Apr-13 00:04:08

I don't know, I just click on my photos and it takes me there zombie

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 17-Apr-13 09:59:33

IamtheZombie

*hiddenhome*, may Zombie ask how you are accessing your profile when the navigation / menu bar isn't working? Is there another way in?

Zombie, the nav bar etc is working for most folk (including us) - which is why it's taking us a while to work out why it's not working for you and others.

hiddenhome Wed 17-Apr-13 16:00:35

I still can't load my photos. If I load one, it just replaces the top one that was already there sad

<sniff>

I have photos of my new tarantula and everyfin' [sadface]

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 17-Apr-13 16:22:53

Oh that's very odd.

We do know that some very large/high-res pics won't load - best to resize.

But we didn't know about this. Anyone else getting this?

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 17-Apr-13 16:23:39

Mind you, not sure I'm not a tiny bit glad to be able to see the tarantula <scared>

hiddenhome Wed 17-Apr-13 17:35:56

I just take them with my iPad. I'm not sure what size they are. I'll try again.

hiddenhome Thu 18-Apr-13 10:09:39

I only have one photo on my profile now. I deleted the others, but when I try to download another photo, it just replaces the existing one and comes up twice confused

What can I do?

hiddenhome Fri 19-Apr-13 18:24:42

None of my photos will upload now sad

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 19-Apr-13 18:27:17

Is it just a problem with pics you've taken on your iPad? Could you try uploading a pic from your computer?

hiddenhome Fri 19-Apr-13 19:40:04

I don't use my computer anymore. I'll try using my iphone instead.

hiddenhome Fri 19-Apr-13 19:43:52

I've downloaded a pic of my spider via my iphone, but the two pics of my snakes have now gone and have been replaced by the spider one. I have three of the same photo confused

hiddenhome Fri 19-Apr-13 19:45:31

I've tried to upload one of my snake and the spider has been replaced, so I now have two pics of my snake.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now