Advanced search

Minor quibble about a section on the local site...

(2 Posts)
tabulahrasa Sun 13-Jan-13 00:55:11

In childcare and education there's a section called Special Educational Needs, except there is no SEN system in Scotland - it's the Additional Support Needs system.

You do get used to translating it to fit the English system, but I thought it might need pointing out in case you could change it.

OliviaPeacein2013Mumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 13-Jan-13 09:14:22

Thanks for flagging, we'll take a look.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now