Talk

Advanced search

Please oh Please can we have a gallery?

(4 Posts)
SlightlyJaded Wed 07-Nov-12 15:05:55

So I very much needed wanted to share a picture of a shopping list that I had found, as I felt that there was a good chance it would be claimed grin. I don't have any new fangled photo sharing site set up so I couldn't link to it, and realised that I would have had to post it to my profile.

This would be fine, but not everyone likes stuff on their profile and then it got me thinking how much better it would be if there was a gallery where we could post important pictures within categories:

For example:

Shopping lists I have known
Twiggs and Pebbly shit in my house
Our Neighbour's extension and other architectural monstrosities

and so on

I KNOW you are going to tell me about the amount of space needed for images, but if file size was limited and they were deleted after XXXX years months, then that would be ok wouldn't it?

So many times, I have felt the need to share. So many times I have been thwarted because I didn't want to link to somewhere I would out myself.

What say you tech?

SlightlyJaded Wed 07-Nov-12 15:08:06

oh oh oh and imagine a rogues gallery of anonymous MNers.

No user names - just faces so that at pick up at the school gates, you could say "I fecking knew you were a mumsnetter"

EdithWeston Wed 07-Nov-12 15:15:45

Like Have you seen this? and the four other picture boards?

Not sure if a Rogues Gallery would work there, though. But I think there should be a Classic Photos one (for the likes of Miguel Tuna).

SlightlyJaded Wed 07-Nov-12 17:02:38

shock I did not know about this

I will start a shopping list thread without delay.

I love you Edith

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now