Talk

Advanced search

Active on App still a bit odd.

(9 Posts)
CouthyMowEatingBraiiiiinz Sun 04-Nov-12 00:04:08

For a day, I had no Active on the App. When it came back, the top 3/4 threads seem 'stickied'.

It has been the same 3/4 threads for the last couple if days. One of them is a S&B about side zipping trousers that has had 7 posts for the whole time it's been on my Active list.

So it's not very Active, is it, MN?

Can you fix my Active on the App properly please, MNHQ/Tech.

And I'm posting this from inside a nappy box DS3 is intent on me keeping on my head, I think he thinks it is an improvement, so please excuse any spelling mistakes.

FiercePanda Sun 04-Nov-12 10:03:24

Thank god, I thought it was just my iphone being stupid!

Yep, Active on the app doesn't look like it's been updated/refreshed for days.

Also, I find if I've been looking at a few threads, I "lose" the little + button in the top right hand corner, the one that lets you flip the thread or add a new message. I always end up having to restart my phone to get the app to sort itself out.

Flisspaps Sun 04-Nov-12 10:04:54

MN have previously advised that we use the mobile site rather than the app, because the app is being an arse and Tech are scratching their heads!

WhispersOfWickedness Sun 04-Nov-12 10:05:04

Ooo, me too, with the same side zip thread!

CouthyMowEatingBraiiiiinz Sun 04-Nov-12 12:46:06

I've discovered a trick that most of the time 'unfreezes' the App without having to restart your phone. Click the little 'i' for information button, then go back. It seems to unfreeze it for me. confused

Tech (MNHQ) Sun 04-Nov-12 15:24:39

Hi, this should be fixed now (wrong threads at top of active I mean.) Let us know if you notice any continuing oddities. Thanks.

WhispersOfWickedness Sun 04-Nov-12 15:55:45

Ooo, thank you tech grin <impressed>

CouthyMowEatingBraiiiiinz Sun 04-Nov-12 16:14:45

Ta muchly, Tech. That disconcerting hovering thread about side zips that I refused to click on, on the grounds that side zips always bite my spare tyre has gorn.

peanutbear Sun 04-Nov-12 16:20:13

Sorry still happening to me side zip trousers the works I have took a screen shot if it helps?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now