Talk

Advanced search

Journalists PMing me

(7 Posts)
t0lk13n Sat 03-Nov-12 12:51:00

I have had 5 inbox PM from a journalist asking me to speak to them regarding GMTV or what ever it is called these days...Daybreak? I though that wasn`t allowed.

ProcrastinatingPanda Sat 03-Nov-12 12:54:02

Oh now you're just bragging t0lk wink

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Sat 03-Nov-12 12:54:49

It isn't. Report and ignore.

t0lk13n Sat 03-Nov-12 12:56:58

I have sent an email to Mumsnet...just wanted to check in case it was ok. I have checked the threads that allow journalists to ask questions but the person and the item is not on that board/thread/forum! Ib was related to something I commented on in the summer.

KatMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 03-Nov-12 13:24:20

Hi there, please do report the PM to us by clicking on the 'report this message' link in the PM itself.

If you'd like to stop receiving PMs from those posters, you can block them by clicking on the red hand next to their name.

And if you'd like to block PMs all together, we have a shiny new button under 'settings' in your PMs for you to do this.

zillyzilly Sat 03-Nov-12 14:31:20

I hate it when journos do that. They pick on some sensitive thing you've posted about and see if they can get you to spill on tv. hmm

t0lk13n Sat 03-Nov-12 18:18:25

Just reported it..thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now