Talk

Advanced search

OI!!!!!!! What the hell are you playing at?

(14 Posts)
JaquelineHyde Fri 02-Nov-12 20:03:55

Why, why, why have you deleted that thread?

The OP started the thread about me, it involved no one else.

I asked on the thread for you to leave it standing and I PMed you and asked that you didn't delete it.

I'm really rather cross about this as I was the one it affected no one else and now you have removed it and no one can see my responce and my defense of myself.

Also no one at MN has even bothered to respond to my message asking for it to remain, it has just vanished!

JaquelineHyde Fri 02-Nov-12 20:08:14

Bump

FamiliesShareGerms Fri 02-Nov-12 20:12:09

Also means my offer to pay the outstanding postage has disappeared - which still stands if the OP from "the other thread" wants to get in touch with me

JaquelineHyde Fri 02-Nov-12 20:14:04

Families thank you for your kind offer but I am dealing with this and have PMed the OP to sort everything out.

ArthurShappey Fri 02-Nov-12 20:15:00

I saw the op's post, not your reply though... If Mumsnet kept it on, would the thread have turned into an argument between the 2 of you? If so I think that's reason enough to delete.

FamiliesShareGerms Fri 02-Nov-12 20:17:38

OK, JH

JaquelineHyde Fri 02-Nov-12 20:25:48

Thanks anyway Families smile

Arthur - No, no argument on my part. Just an explanation and a chance to defend myself. I won't re-hash here but hopefully MN will be able to reinstate the thread.

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 02-Nov-12 20:42:08

Hi Jaqueline -
So sorry that you are cross and think this thread x-posted with our mail to you. Trust this is all sorted
Thanks
MNHQ

borninnotts Sun 04-Nov-12 08:18:26

i actually feel sorry for the lady that didn't receive her £3.50. she sent the coat out in good faith & paid postage out of her own pocket (not all of us are rich enough to have £3.50 spare). i presume you already have payment details as previously arranged so why make such an issue?! just pay for the goods you were sent and received in good faith. im sorry you've so much hassle in your life atm but if you've time to post on here you've time to pay. poor original op being made out to be a monster because this op is more popular - disgusting.

Pinot Sun 04-Nov-12 11:03:03

bornin, Jac has said she's dealing with it.

JaquelineHyde Sun 04-Nov-12 13:54:06

Bornin, I have dealt with this and sent the OP her £3.50 by bank transfer, she was always going to get it and it was me that offered to cover postage, I was never asked for it.

The reason I asked for her to clarify her bank details is because (as I think I made quite clear on the original thread) I did not want to be accused of the £3.50 having not been recieved because the OP had changed her bank details in some way (which I have done in the last few weeks so I think it is fair to think someone else may have also done this)

I do not need you to feel sorry for the hassle in my life, it is what it is and insincere sympathy will do nothing to help with that smile

I am also far from popular on MN, in fact I am part of the shiney cunts clique so I'm actively used to being hated on MN grin

At your suggestion I shall now try and ensure I never, ever post on to MN without having cleared everything on my to do list no matter how desperate I am for a break from the real world or for some support from friends...What a pathetic, ungrateful bitch I am confused

SecretCervix Mon 05-Nov-12 18:25:43

I can't actually believe someone really kicked up a stink over £3.50? Fuck me, I'm skint every week and I wouldn't even bother chasing that up, how ridiculous!

RyleDup Mon 05-Nov-12 18:29:19

Depends how skint you are secret. It makes all the difference between feeding the kids dinner and them going without.

SecretCervix Tue 06-Nov-12 08:48:16

Am on benefits, so yes mostly skint! If you plan carefully, you can feed your kids, my child is the first priority when I get paid. Shame some mothers by all accounts don't think the same way and I do actually know some parents who are like this!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now