Talk

Advanced search

Is there a Hallowe'en name change thread (with prizes) this year?

(38 Posts)
MaryZcary Wed 24-Oct-12 20:30:36

We are running out of time you know.

smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

[hopeful]

ZombTEE Wed 24-Oct-12 20:31:24

Oh now she wants to get into it! grin

Yes, please, competition?

MaryZcary Wed 24-Oct-12 20:40:42

Just you and me Tee grin

We can share the prize.

ZombTEE Wed 24-Oct-12 20:42:42

What are we giving ourselves? Something nice? grin

MaryZcary Wed 24-Oct-12 20:44:15

Chocolate, wine, erm, maybe some vouchers? Do you suppose two people is enough to persuade Olivia to cough up?

ScreamyShriekyFrightyWoozyWooo Wed 24-Oct-12 20:44:47

You 2 can have some plastic halloween tat from the co-op.I want the main prize! grin

ZombTEE Wed 24-Oct-12 20:45:38

We can but ask....

HQ?

ScreamyShriekyFrightyWoozyWooo Wed 24-Oct-12 20:48:13

Pleeeeeeese?

MaryZcary Wed 24-Oct-12 20:50:26

I think you are cheating Screamy.

Just choosing five Hallowe'en-y type words for your name doesn't give you a five times greater chance of winning, you know hmm.

I must see if I can find OhYouBadBadKitten and make her enter. She was robbed on the Olympic name thread.

ScreamyShriekyFrightyWoozyWooo Wed 24-Oct-12 20:57:31

They aren't random! shock They are halloween versions of my usual name. It is very clever indeed. Thanks to Empress for thinking it up

MaryZcary Wed 24-Oct-12 21:05:09

Oh, well, obviously no-one cares anyway.

I should have started the thread in aibu hmm

ZombTEE Wed 24-Oct-12 21:11:37

Hello? HQ? Anyone?

GlaikitFizZombie Wed 24-Oct-12 21:12:04

I care maryZcary! My fellow zed namer person!!

I never win though.

MaryZcary Wed 24-Oct-12 21:14:15

<waves to Glaikit>

I think it's just my threads. All my op's die a death, which is why I have to be so vocal helpful on other people's threads most of the time.

I don't expect to win either. But I expect someone to. They are a bit slow on the Hallowe'en-y stuff this year.

ScreamyShriekyFrightyWoozyWooo Wed 24-Oct-12 21:20:58

Your laminator thread was very popular Mary. I'm using my nectar points to buy one because of that thread. grin

HQ - pretty please with a pumpkin on top?

GlaikitFizZombie Wed 24-Oct-12 21:25:23

Lamination is what you need!!

MaryZcary Wed 24-Oct-12 21:25:38

Oh, yes, I liked my laminator thread too even though I had to do a lot of self-bumping

I think I had a very successful one once on just what exactly can be washed in a dishwasher (turns out the answer is pretty much everything).

GlaikitFizZombie Wed 24-Oct-12 21:27:57

Well, can I disagree with y one that one! You cannot wash lladro figurines in a dishwasher so I'm told sorry mum

ScreamyShriekyFrightyWoozyWooo Wed 24-Oct-12 21:28:12

Oh was that yours? The one where people said they put potties and shitty wellies in theirs?

MaryZcary Wed 24-Oct-12 21:31:11

Well I didn't put shit, as such. But rugby boots, dustbin lids and bathroom fittings come up quite well grin.

I thought it was my thread, but it might not have been - I might have just taken it over a bit.

ScreamyShriekyFrightyWoozyWooo Wed 24-Oct-12 21:36:50

That was a good thread. I wish I had room for a dishwasher. I spent days thinking of things I'd be able to clean in one after reading that thread. smile

ScaryBeardyDeadyman Thu 25-Oct-12 08:50:52

I want prizes too! I'll scweam and scweam until I'm sick!

InSPsFanjoNoOneHearsYouScream Thu 25-Oct-12 09:52:05

I want prizes too!

<sharks gin to entice MNHQ out>

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 25-Oct-12 09:53:42

There will be...
<hides glue and glittery shit>

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 25-Oct-12 09:55:14

You don't mind homemade, do you? wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now