Talk

Advanced search

Can I put a pic on my post?

(8 Posts)

I am sure other posters have included a link to an image on their posts and want to put one on but I don't know how - anyone know?

The only way I have found so far is to put a link from my Facebook page which has the photo, but I think this shows my whole facebook page so not really any good....sorry if I'm being a bit dim, perhaps it is quite simple. Please could someone let me know?

Thank you

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 07-Oct-12 13:36:52

Hello. You can't put pictures in posts on threads in the majority of Topics in Talk.

But there is a whole category of Pictures topics where you can post up pics: if you go to the Talk Home page, and look at the Topics list, you'll see them.

You could also load pictures up in Your Profile (go into My Mumsnet through the nav bar at the top) - which other MNers can see by clicking on your name at the top of your posts.

Thank you Helen - have done the profile thing, but don't know if anyone can see it! Am on the thread Joe Jigsaw in a secret place.....

Actually Jigsaw Joe! Not Joe jigsaw - it's on Off the Beaten track

JenFrankenstein Sun 07-Oct-12 16:17:42

I can see pictures on your profile if that helps Scarlet

RustyBear Mon 08-Oct-12 07:34:57

I use Picasa web albums - it's free. I have a whole album just for pics I put on Mumsnet and I can put a link to the picture into my post (I'm usually on my iPad and the Picture Topics thing doesn't work on an iPad, so I can't use that, even in those topics)

Ooo...thank you!

Thanks so much Rusty - that works!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now