Talk

Advanced search

Serious MNHQ question

(18 Posts)
SillyBeardyDaddyman Fri 21-Sep-12 15:43:13

A-well-a, everybody's heard about the bird Bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, the bird is the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, well, the bird is the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, well, the bird is the word A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, well, the bird is the word A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, don't you know about the bird Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a

A-well-a, everybody's heard about the bird Bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, don't you know about the bird Well, everybody's talking about the bird A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird

Surfin' bird Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb, aaah

Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-ooma-mow-mow Papa-ooma-mow-mow

Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Oom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mow Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-oom-oom-oom Oom-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Papa-a-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Papa-ooma-mow-mow, ooma-mow-mow Papa-ooma-mow-mow, ooma-mow-mow Papa-oom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mow Oom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mow Ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Papa-ooma-mow-mow, ooma-mow-mow Well, don't you know about the bird Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow...

McPhee Fri 21-Sep-12 15:51:16

Arrrggghhhh my sister puts this on my fb page angry

Daddyman....now my brain will never rest!!!!!

<head desk>

TheOneAndOnlyMaryZed Fri 21-Sep-12 15:53:23

No

TheOneAndOnlyMaryZed Fri 21-Sep-12 15:53:33

Or possibly yes

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 21-Sep-12 15:54:27

that may well be a bannable offence

SillyBeardyDaddyman Fri 21-Sep-12 16:13:31

grin I've been thrown out of fancier places!

Indith Fri 21-Sep-12 16:19:48

Well if that getting stuck in your head gets too much you can always chase it out with this

Ponders Fri 21-Sep-12 16:20:40

what?

McPhee Fri 21-Sep-12 16:28:39

Omg, I don't know what's worse shock

WheresMyCow Fri 21-Sep-12 16:29:18

Aarrrgggghhhhh, curse you, that's twice in one day grin

TheOneAndOnlyMaryZed Fri 21-Sep-12 17:06:19

I'm not stupid clicking on that - what is it?

OlaRapaceFru Fri 21-Sep-12 18:44:43

They won't give you your raspberry emoticon if you carry on like this SillyBeardy!

TheOneAndOnlyMaryZed, you know that if you hover over the linky you should be able to see what it is (somewhere on the device you're using) before you click on it?

SillyBeardyDaddyman Fri 21-Sep-12 18:52:17

They're never going to give me the raspberry anyway! So I may as well "bird bomb" the forums grin

OlaRapaceFru Fri 21-Sep-12 18:54:15

<<snigger>>

TheOneAndOnlyMaryZed Fri 21-Sep-12 22:31:06

I did hover OlaRapaceFru - I learned that many years ago to avoid TWC and the bat grin. But it only says YouTube, it doesn't say what it is.

You know, they should really give Beardy his raspberry - then they can use it on him [snurk]

OlaRapaceFru Fri 21-Sep-12 23:04:12

Ah, I thought you meant you were concerned you might be clicking on something dodgy, instead of that you just didn't want to watch it grin

TheOneAndOnlyMaryZed Fri 21-Sep-12 23:08:07

Oh, no, I have experience of very dodgy YouTube links, involving songs that go round in my head for fecking days [mutter]

RubberBullets Sat 22-Sep-12 09:49:30

They need to introduce the raspberry and let everyone apart from Beardy use it grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: