Talk

Advanced search

Nearly new items for sale or to give away

(22 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

MrsMicawber Thu 19-Apr-12 20:33:08

Not sure if everyone is aware - you can post anything you want to sell on or give away to other MNers on your local page.

There have been several threads where people said they were in need of children clothes/other kiddie paraphanalia and posters offered to post them their pre-loved items.

Let's make use of this valuable resource and help each other out!

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 20-Apr-12 09:43:23

Thanks, MrsMicawber - yes, we do hope people use our Nearly New noticeboards on Mumsnet Local. You can upload pics and everything...

Woody320 Tue 17-Jun-14 19:07:15

Not sure what you mean ?

jeantguides Mon 16-Mar-15 13:59:06

how do you find the for sale noticeboards

cozietoesie Mon 16-Mar-15 14:35:53

Go to your local site (there's a link in the OP) and there should be a grey banner across the top with 'Classifieds' in the banner. Click on that.

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 16-Mar-15 15:07:03

Hi there MrsMicawber - this is the Bristol Nearly New section on Local.

Cozietoesie - top advice, as usual smile

lewislim Thu 07-Sep-17 10:27:33

We are selling a 2 foot 6 Scallywag mid-sleeper bed with chest of drawers, Storage cube and bookcase underneath. It is in good condition although has a couple of small signs of wear such as those in picture. It cost £750 and we have used it for nearly four years. White and blue. Selling for £200. Buyer to collect.

Tree83 Thu 07-Sep-17 18:04:35

Do these nearly new boards still exist? Can't find them! I've got loads of forks and Boys stuff to sell

FlissMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 07-Sep-17 21:02:07

Hi Everyone,

It looks like the nearly new boards are having a resurgence! That makes us happy. smile

lewislim, that bed looks brilliant - have you posted on your local board?

Tree83, we'd like to help you find the nearly new boards for your area, do you know which local area you live in?

Tree83 Fri 08-Sep-17 07:22:11

I live in Bradford. I would be great if there is one

lewislim Fri 08-Sep-17 07:54:20

I haven't as I couldn't work out how to do it!! Quite hopeless in this respect. I'm amazed it worked on this one! : )

highinthesky Fri 08-Sep-17 07:56:50

Brilliant if it works - got a bit more confidence in MN than Freecycle or Gumtree! The local boards are underused.

highinthesky Fri 08-Sep-17 07:57:45

Link needs fixing btw. I got the "Damn..."

lewislim Fri 08-Sep-17 08:17:58

If someone could tell me how to post it on the local selling page I would be really grateful. BTW, forgot to mention it has a slanted ladder too just my on never uses it so it's not on there.

thenewaveragebear1983 Fri 08-Sep-17 08:20:12

Could you help me find my local board please? I ventured in there once and came straight back out- it appears to be a largely unused corner of mumsnet!

I'm in Worcestershire

Thanks

lewislim Fri 08-Sep-17 08:20:42

Sorry just realised someone has posted how to post on Nearly New Board. I will try.

lewislim Fri 08-Sep-17 08:25:22

I can still only find how to post an advert if you pay £50 per month. Any advice?

Tree83 Fri 08-Sep-17 09:01:27

I tried the instructions above but couldn't find classified, is it because I'm doing it on my phone rather than a computer? I think it would be a great feature I'd people can find it easily.

lewislim Fri 08-Sep-17 09:38:34

No I don't think so. I was doing it on computer and couldn't find it either.

Axam Fri 27-Oct-17 11:36:47

Is there still a for sale notice board? I cant find anything other than having to pay £50 to advertise something?

I'm only trying to sell a cot, which would be listed for less than this...

lewislim Fri 27-Oct-17 12:23:33

I have a 2 foot 6 shorty mattress to give away. It has hardly been used as it was for an under bed.

Rosaline21 Thu 09-Nov-17 13:25:32

I have a girl's white bedroom furniture for sale made by hand by a man in Chorleywood. It is a small double wardrobe with a drawer at the bottom, a tall matching book case with a cupboard below the shelves and a matching single bed with a shelf under the bed. Buyer to collect. Any reasonable offers accepted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now