Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Is there another invasion?

(10 Posts)
CombineArvester Mon 17-Oct-11 16:31:30

Lot of weird contentious threads being started today. Are they all coming from the same site or is it National Troll Appreciation Day?

Beamur Mon 17-Oct-11 16:32:25

I went to see 'Troll Hunter' last night...maybe we should ask him to come and help us out? grin

CombineArvester Mon 17-Oct-11 16:42:42

WAs it any good? grin

Am usually totally ignorant of any suspicious goings on but if even I have noticed.....

Kick em out!

Fourthdimensionallizard Mon 17-Oct-11 16:44:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

CombineArvester Mon 17-Oct-11 16:49:12

Hmm it is half-term in Scotland. But I hvae never known Scottish types to be anything less than reasonable.

Beamur Mon 17-Oct-11 16:50:57

Hard to describe - started off as a bit Blair Witchy - hand held cameras, bit tense, etc, but really quite funny in places. Tongue in cheek but not an outright piss take, I liked it.

LeBOOOf Mon 17-Oct-11 16:54:00

It's probably that Mumsnet Sucks guy. I'm guessing his work has dried up, and he is distracting himself by winding up mumsnetters while furiously frotting at his teeny tiny willy.

CombineArvester Mon 17-Oct-11 17:03:44

Thanks Beamur sounds good, Blair Witch camerawork made me feel ill though.

BoF you have put pictures in my head that I didn't really want to have...

Beamur Mon 17-Oct-11 17:14:34

It only goes all jerky (and nauseating) when they are running away from the trolls in the dark...
It really is quite funny, and the bit where the Hans starts complaining about the lack of perks and bonuses make him sound like a proper peeved 'council worker' type which was priceless (before anyone takes offence - I'm one of them myself).

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 17-Oct-11 18:14:24

I saw the trailer for Troll Hunter when I went to see One Day and I was the only person LOLLing in the cinema (no MNers at the multiplex that night, I guess)

Thanks for the tips though, and as ever we always love an email to contactus too.
MNHQ

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now