Talk

Advanced search

Does the 'Contact Us' email address for MNHQ work?

(5 Posts)
OvOntToSuckYourBlood Sat 15-Oct-11 19:23:40

Or do I just accept that no one bothered to reply to my email I sent on the 8th?

I wouldn't have minded if the reply was no, but a reply of any sort would have been nice.

I'm feeling a little touchy about it as it's Babyloss Awareness Day/ Wave Of Light and that's what the email was about.

ScaredTEECat Sat 15-Oct-11 19:33:17

Report your post. They'll get that for sure.

OddBoots Sat 15-Oct-11 19:40:26

I'm sure you have checked already but is it worth another look in your spam folder to see if you have a reply in there?

OvOntToSuckYourBlood Sat 15-Oct-11 19:43:55

I'll try that later, Tee, when I'm a liitle less cross and less likely to be really arsey. Thanks for the idea.

OldBoots, I've checked multiple times and even checked it's in my Sent folder just in case I managed to write it but not send it. Which is possible for me. blush Definitely sent and no reply.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 15-Oct-11 20:56:43

Hi OvOntToSuckYourBlood.

We've just checked back and can see that your mail was received and was passed on to the right people at MNHQ.

Many apols that you haven't had a reply yet - we're sure it's not intentional. We'll pop you back a interim explanatory thang right now...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now