Talk

Advanced search

Gransnet - how's it going?

(3 Posts)
Valpollicella Mon 05-Sep-11 01:01:03

Just because I am very nosey MNHQ grin

Have you had much take up? Are you getting the clicks you need?

PoppaRob Mon 05-Sep-11 05:21:37

I've been on GN since the beginning and it's ticking over slowly. There were a few minor dramas as everyone settled in but generally it's enjoyable and, as you do on MN, I quickly made sweeping and probably unfounded judgements on who I liked and who I thought were a waste of space. smile

GeraldineGransnet Mon 05-Sep-11 13:22:21

It's going brilliantly, imho - conversations about everything from sex to decluttering, childcare to politics.

We're a bit biased here at GNHQ, obviously, but this is what someone wrote this morning:
'After much trawling/lurking through gransnet over the last few months, it is refreshing to know that others have the same problems/feelings/worries /happiness! etc etc that one has.........!

whether it be worries about money/grandchildren/relationships/personal space/feelings/bereavement etc I could go on forever.......

To think that there are others out there with the same problems and that you are not alone and in your own little world and if any of us have a problem or need to let off steam, we will not be chastised or slagged off, we will have advice independent advice from others (maybe wiser lol) some times when reading about other peoples problems then your own seem so trivial….' bikergran

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now