Talk

Advanced search

Dear Mumsnet

(11 Posts)
BobBanana Sat 03-Sep-11 17:56:03

Message withdrawn

bibbitybobbityhat Sat 03-Sep-11 17:58:07

You need to email Mumsnet directly. They might not see this (unless you report it but clicking the report button in the blue box above your message). I am sure they have an email address under Contact Us somewhere on the website.

Flisspaps Sat 03-Sep-11 17:59:18

Also please report the poster who has done this to you (use the 'report' button described above on the relevant post)

OracleInaCoracle Sat 03-Sep-11 18:09:09

No excuse, but recently we have had some unwanted attention from an internet weirdo who uses the feminism board as his very own baiting ring, then whinges when he is told to naff off and/or banned. Maybe the poster thought you and he were the same person?

OracleInaCoracle Sat 03-Sep-11 18:09:11

No excuse, but recently we have had some unwanted attention from an internet weirdo who uses the feminism board as his very own baiting ring, then whinges when he is told to naff off and/or banned. Maybe the poster thought you and he were the same person?

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 03-Sep-11 18:18:46

Hello Bob.

We assume you're referring to the post you just reported to us? As it breached our Talk Guidelines on personal attacks, we have deleted it. And we have just mailed you to let you know.

We're sorry this personal attack has upset you so much - that's not at all what Mumsnet is about. But we do hope you will reconsider your request for all your posts to be deleted.

Do please feel free to email us at contactus@mumsnet.com if you'd like to discuss this further.

BobBanana Sat 03-Sep-11 19:21:04

Message withdrawn

ArseyContarsie Sat 03-Sep-11 19:29:39

Bob

if you want to stay, name change don't let the bastards get to you. there are some fabulous people on MN, they far outweigh the idiots

PivotPivotPIVOT Sat 03-Sep-11 19:32:31

Bob - I too have recieved personal pMs calling me all sorts of names based on something personal I posted.

BUT the good people on MN far outweigh the twats - I regularly namechange so people can't search my posts (lots of people do this btw).

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 03-Sep-11 19:37:20

Hello again Bob. We're truly sorry to hear this.

Please would you mail us at contactus@mumsnet.com? It would make sorting this out for you a lot easier from our end.

Pinot Sun 04-Sep-11 12:49:07

Bob If you leave, then the wanker has got the better of you.

Stay! Namechange! Stay!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now