Talk

Advanced search

Is there a problem with 'my favourites' in the recipe section?

(4 Posts)
ALovelyBunchOfCoconuts Mon 29-Aug-11 20:26:57

I have a few recipes saved in there and everytime I click on them it tells me they are no longer available when I only read them a couple of weeks ago so I know they are there. When I try and find them by searching/browsing I can't find them either so how can they just not exist any more?

MNHQ - I am looking for a chicken and chorizo stew that seems to have been replaced with a different version. I want the old one back, if you have it stored somewhere?

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 29-Aug-11 21:13:37

Grr.
How annoying. I am very sorry but I don't know what's going on.
However, I will try and find out and definitely try and find the chick/chorizo stew recipe.
<<I have recently decided that chorizo would be my last meal if I had the choice.>>

ALovelyBunchOfCoconuts Mon 29-Aug-11 21:22:55

Ah thanks Olivia smile

None of my faves will load - they all go straight to a 'does not exist' message. I can go back through and find all the others though so they do exist. Apart from this one, apparently.

The one I want is made with tinned tomatoes, peppers, paprika, with carrots and french beans in, for the slow cooker.

If you find it I'll be your friend forever grin

Slainte Wed 31-Aug-11 10:31:47

I've had the same problem, each time I have the "no longer exists" message then I search by the recipe name and can find it. We're not on our own as this thread was started about the problem.
Would be great if you can resolve this Olivia, thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now