Talk

Advanced search

iphone app

(12 Posts)
janx Mon 22-Aug-11 18:04:36

I have the mumsnet iphone but it has all gone crazy since I did an update. All the icons down the bottom of the screen have increased in size and when I click on the + sign on a thread - it goes giant size - what is going on?

peggotty Mon 22-Aug-11 18:06:12

Do you have the iPhone 4? I think it was an issue with just those? It may be possible to go back to the old version of the app if you have it saved on your iTunes...

poorbuthappy Mon 22-Aug-11 18:07:34

There have been a few threads on this including one started by me! It's a glich in the app which apparently is bring worked on, but we are still waiting for it to be sorted out. wink

janx Mon 22-Aug-11 19:10:15

yes I have a 4 - thanks for letting me know

DamianTech (MNHQ) Tue 23-Aug-11 09:42:13

We are aware of this issue and I've been told a fix is on its way reasonably soon. Very sorry for the inconvenience, but hopefully we can get the app back on track for you guys post-haste. smile

blackcurrants Wed 24-Aug-11 18:47:17

is there an android app? I did look but no joy, but hopefully I am just being thick.

MrsBradleyCooper Wed 24-Aug-11 18:49:22

I have the exact same problem.

It's annoying because the letters are so big I can't "flip" a thread so have to scroll through hundreds of messages to get to the end.
Glad an update is in progresssmile

MrsGaff Fri 26-Aug-11 20:04:21

I've had the same problem. But before thinking to check on here I deleted the app and now I can't find it again in the app store. Is anyone else unable to find it? Has it been withdrawn?

craftyknickers Sat 27-Aug-11 00:09:01

I can't find it either, I'm glad I'm not mad smile

Grrr really would like it back please

Zwitterion Sun 28-Aug-11 07:30:01

I deleted mine too as it froze again - now can't find it in the app store so presuming it's been withdrawn.

Hope a new version comes along soon.

SkiBumMum Mon 29-Aug-11 14:02:25

Ditto. Bloody annoying isn't it?! I have a iPhone4.

TennisFan Mon 29-Aug-11 14:05:54

yeah its really annoying on both the iphone4 and the ipad - can't wait for the update

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now