Talk

Advanced search

Update for iphone app

(8 Posts)
Happydogsaddog Thu 28-Jul-11 09:48:45

All the icons are huge and blurry, wish I hadn't updated sad

DamianTech (MNHQ) Thu 28-Jul-11 11:06:36

Hello,

This was previously discussed on this thread. We've made our App developers aware of the issue and hope to have it fixed soon, although this may be delayed a while by Apple's approval process. If you still have the old verson of the Mumsnet Talk app on iTunes, you can delete the current version from your iPhone and re-sync to the older version stored on your PC.

Anyone who has a fourth-generation iPod Touch or iPhone 4 are advised not to install the latest update until this issue is resolved.

knitterati Thu 28-Jul-11 19:19:20

Yeah, the app is pretty much unusable and I don't really have time to be faffing about restoring older versions etc sad

Esian Fri 29-Jul-11 00:18:05

Wish I'd seen this thread before I updated. sadsad

Esian Mon 01-Aug-11 00:25:23

Any news on when the update will be? It's driving me pottyconfused

Zwitterion Mon 08-Aug-11 18:33:21

Yes me too! Just updated as mumsnet froze on me (again) and this version is terrible!

Also when you click on links you can't go back, going back into mumsnet just takes you to the homepage. Really irritating.

Esian Sun 14-Aug-11 01:20:22

sad

Actually I'm getting used to it now. Almost can't remember how it was when it worked. grin

bessie26 Tue 16-Aug-11 04:41:18

It always going back to the home page, when I've popped off to click a link thing is driving me mad.

May have to go back to using the mobile site anyway, I miss being able to bookmark.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now