Talk

Advanced search

the super long thread is going wrong

(5 Posts)
OhYouBadBadCrookshanks Wed 13-Jul-11 12:27:48

please help mn, I can't get to the last post on the thread. I don't normally have pages but it has split into two pages and I'm struggling to get to the second page.

EveryonesJealousOfWeasleys Wed 13-Jul-11 12:30:25

Maybe if you change your settings so it is back to pages (as opposed to all one one page) you might be able to get to the second page? Worth a go. How the hell did it get so big anyway?!?!?! I thought they cut off at 1000.

franke Wed 13-Jul-11 12:32:32

Click "show all messages"

OhYouBadBadCrookshanks Wed 13-Jul-11 13:29:02

Thank you both smile I found that if I clicked on a posters name rather than the thread title then it didnt have a wobbly moment.

EJW - the 1000 post limit is an artificial one. I assume that for something so vitally important, mn have decided to remove that limit for that thread.

OhYouBadBadCrookshanks Wed 13-Jul-11 13:35:46

Theres starting to be a couple of calls for a new thread. Was wondering if mn could cut the last day or twos posts and pop them onto a new thread with the same title (part2) else we are going to be finding it more and more difficult to access.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now