Talk

Advanced search

My blog, help please mnhq.

(7 Posts)
beautifulgirls Sat 09-Jul-11 17:50:08

hi mumsnet

My blog has disappeared, I can't mail you on the address you have supplied right now as currently in hospital with DD3. When I click the link for "your blog is here" I just get an error code. Thanks.

MadEyeMoodTEE2072 Sat 09-Jul-11 18:08:44

I'm sure someone from HQ will be along but I am fairly sure they took down all MN based blogs that hadn't been updated in awhile as part of the bloggers network launch.

Have you posted to it recently.

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 09-Jul-11 23:04:31

Hi beautifulgirls
We will forward this over to ElinorMumsnet who will take a look next week.
Can you tell us the name or post the link so we can take a look?

We hope that hospital isn't too awful and that you and DD are home soon.

Best
MNHQ

beautifulgirls Sun 10-Jul-11 10:52:35

It is called "my life and other animals." Most of the posts were private on there. I only started it in June but would not have posted since about 19th June.
Thanks

beautifulgirls Wed 13-Jul-11 20:19:07

Any ideas please? I really need my blog back sad

ElinorMumsnetBloggers (MNHQ) Thu 14-Jul-11 11:29:17

Hi there

So sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Is it this one? http://mumsnet.com/blogs/beautifulgirls/

And did you get our note about the blog changes? If not, do drop us a line at bloggers@mumsnet.com so we can send you the guide to next steps for MN blogs. We'd love to get your blog up and running.

I hope you and DD are out of hospital now.

Best wishes.

beautifulgirls Thu 14-Jul-11 13:44:09

Thank you - I am back into it! Sorry but set up a blog elsewhere mean time so won't be continuing with MN for that now - too much to lose even with just those few entries.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now