Talk

Advanced search

Threads upside down

(4 Posts)
DrinkFeckArseGirls Wed 15-Jun-11 08:23:25

Yesterday, I turned on MN and realised most of the threads had their OPs at the end. That happen overnight and I don't think I flipped them unwittingly. As you can see I said 'most of the threads', because some of them are in the right order confused. Now I can flip the threads I'm reading on my laptop (8/ 10 which is a PITA) but I can't do it on the MN app. If a thread is really long I end up scrolling forever to get to the OP. Help anyone?

DamianTech (MNHQ) Wed 15-Jun-11 09:42:53

Hi DrinkFeckArseGirls,

I can see through my magical powers that you've got your thread direction reversed in your Talk preferences. If you go to the Customise page, you can set this back so that oldest posts will appear at the top (the option is called "Reading Direction" about halway down the page).

Hopefully, changing that option should also sort out the problem you're having with the app. Let us know if there's still any issuses though.

~D

DrinkFeckArseGirls Wed 15-Jun-11 11:34:07

How embarrassing.... My own fault after all. To my defense the fact that some of them were in the right order convinced it was not my doing. Off I trot blush.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Wed 15-Jun-11 11:34:30

Oh, and thank you of course!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now