Talk

Advanced search

Annoying little bar...

(6 Posts)
TyNobdieJigz Sat 04-Jun-11 09:31:25

I am getting really annoyed with the fb/twitter log out/ search pop up bar, I have pressed the hide button numerous times today, and every other day and it just keeps reappearing. hmm
Is there not a way I can turn it off completely? Without throwing my laptop out the window grin

NormanTheForeman Sat 04-Jun-11 09:35:10

I have the same problem - I keep pressing the hide button too. But the wretched thing is very persistent!

TyNobdieJigz Sat 04-Jun-11 09:39:19

Hi Norm grin
It is ridiculous, please MNHQ delete the sodding thing smile

NetworkGuy Mon 06-Jun-11 00:43:11

someone did >* post recently <* about the bar still appearing after using the 'fuck off switch' (their words, not mine!) as it should turn off.

I noticed (when I tried MN on a mobile) that the damn thing appeared again (randomly, and not used enough to bother the Tech bods with) even though the rest of the time (on at least 5 different machines) it does not appear.

NetworkGuy Mon 06-Jun-11 00:44:25

of course that should have been > post recently < smile (I was trying to make it display a little bolder)

TyNobdieJigz Mon 06-Jun-11 18:56:25

Thank you Network Guy, I have also now changed the colour of my posts to purple grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: