Talk

Advanced search

St Mary's Merton Park - it's the SUMMER fair that's coming up on Saturday 18 June, not the XMAS fair!

(6 Posts)
carltonhouse Thu 02-Jun-11 21:57:37

I'm in Merton and the side-bar is showing two messages for St Mary's Christmas Fair with steam trains in Merton Park.

If you click on "Find more in Merton", you get to the info about the Summer Fair with steam trains, which is happening on Saturday 18 June.

Like, in just over a week.

Think things have gone a bit crazy in Merton Local...it's still snowing over there...

confused

carltonhouse Thu 02-Jun-11 22:02:22

See, and now I've got my own calendrical knickers in a twist, thinking 18 June is in a week's time. hmm

MrsHerculePoirot Fri 03-Jun-11 12:08:27

I noticed that too - there seems to be lots of things 'coming up' which are christmas related or new year related? Perform new year classes that sort of thing... I almost didn't scroll down to see the actual things that are coming up in June!

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 03-Jun-11 12:53:23

Hi carltonhouse,
Thank you for spotting this and bringing it to our attention.
Can you report this listing to us please ? (via the Report this listing button below the comment box) and we will edit it.
Thank you
MNHQ

carltonhouse Fri 03-Jun-11 17:15:33

Yay, thank you so much, RebeccaMumsnet. smile

Tis no longer snowing in Merton.

Have we got a Merton Tsarina, though? Do Tsarinas still exist, or have we had a revolution?

CatherineHMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 14-Jun-11 10:15:05

There is a Merton Tsarina - and yes, they do exist. But we'd certainly like more of them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now