Talk

Advanced search

Dear MN Towers

(9 Posts)
purplepidjin Tue 31-May-11 21:51:39

I don't know if you've had time to pop into Arts and Crafts lately but there are a lot of people over there working hard to make blankets for MNers hit by personal tragedy.

Please would you consider giving us a [star] emoticon so that we have our very own picture to thank each other with?

Feel free to tell me to shove a crochet hook up my nose it smile

Thank you

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 31-May-11 21:54:14

oh yes, i would love to give a * to those who are knitting so hard for myself and others who have lost a loved one

a hear would be nice as well ♥

the crochet ladies are amazing ♥

RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 31-May-11 22:56:53

Thanks for suggestion - I will pass them on to the editorial team and we'll get back to you.

purplepidjin Wed 01-Jun-11 15:33:06

Thank you smile

[star] for the MN team

purpleknittingmum Wed 01-Jun-11 15:36:08

Fab!!

RatherBeOnThePiste Wed 01-Jun-11 19:56:35

RachelMumsnet - Another vote for a star emoticon here - what is happening over on the blanket thread really is Mumsnet at it finest, people volunteering and working so hard to show other fellow MNetters support and love in terribly difficult times. I have one of the blankets here en route to Edgar, and the love emanating from the bag is powerful stuff.

So a star please, so that thanks can be shared. It would be an easy thing for you to facilitate, and who knows, you may even be presented with one yourselves from time to time!

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 01-Jun-11 20:09:54

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you know that this is on our radar but as it is half-term, we are a little short on the staff front. We will get back to you next week when we are fully staffed again.
Best
MNHQ

purplepidjin Wed 01-Jun-11 20:13:40

Another [star] for the MN team, hope you're all surviving half term? wink

KnottyLocks Thu 02-Jun-11 15:04:53

Bumping for a star. Pretty please. [*] Can it be a nice shiny gold one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now