Talk

Advanced search

Help, help! I can't get onto a specific thread!

(2 Posts)
Indith Wed 22-Dec-10 08:51:19

I'm having issues with the "getting drunk and EBF" thread in breast and bottle. My antivirus (avast) seems to think it has malaware. When I click on it I get a warning message. I've managed to post on it by clicking "ignore this warning" but it does it again every time the thread tries to load.

I've copied and pasted the details it give me below. Is there actually something wrong with the page or do I need to kick my antivirus somehow? (no clue how I would do that)

What is the current listing status for mumsnet.com/talk/breast_and_bottle_feeding?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 11 pages that we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time that Google visited this site was on 2010-12-21, and the last time that suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-12-21.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including fragisdown.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS6461 (MFNX).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, mumsnet.com/talk/breast_and_bottle_feeding did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Indith Wed 22-Dec-10 08:54:56

Never mind, have just seen it is going on everywhere!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: