Talk

Advanced search

MN stuck in a time warp?

(9 Posts)
Igglystuffedfullofturkey Wed 08-Dec-10 20:43:51

This is bizarre - when I navigate backwards (e.g if I'm on a thread then hit back to go back to the list of active convos, for example) the list of threads will be those from a few days ago. If I hit refresh, it'll reload with the (correct) current ones.

I don't know if this is a MN problem or something wrong with my login. It catches me out as I'll be looking at what I think is the list of active convos wondering why it looks familiar.

Can you investigate MNHQ?

BookcaseFullofBooks Wed 08-Dec-10 20:48:12

Happens to me too.

Igglystuffedfullofturkey Wed 08-Dec-10 20:49:20

I'm so glad it's not just me. I've been meaning to ask this for ages but keep thinking I must be mad.

BookcaseFullofBooks Wed 08-Dec-10 20:53:04

I wondered if it was a cookies/cache thing but I've cleared mine and it still happens.

Igglystuffedfullofturkey Wed 08-Dec-10 22:03:39

Mmm I haven't tried that but won't bother if made no difference to you!

BookcaseFullofBooks Wed 08-Dec-10 22:27:30

Sorry, I've since restarted my phone and it seems to have worked after all

PureAsTheDrivenShow Wed 08-Dec-10 22:32:02

I find it makes a difference what browser I'm using. On firefox it takes you back to a fixed page, on IE it takes you back to a current list of active convos.

Igglystuffedfullofturkey Thu 09-Dec-10 04:15:19

Will try restarting although I do that regularly as my phone is forever freezing! Will also try on my PC with a diff browser!

nymphadora Thu 09-Dec-10 09:25:29

I had this a while ago thought it was fixed

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: