Talk

Advanced search

Asking someone to change their name

(9 Posts)
wewishyouamerrylissiemas Thu 02-Dec-10 18:45:33

ok, noticed today that there is a VERY new newbie with the name lissieloos. my usual name is lissielou.

there is a lizzylou who was here before me, but we rarely post on the same thread whereas lissieloos is a conception newbie, do I go onto her thread and ask nicely if she would change her name or is that me being a bitch?

wewishyouamerrylissiemas Thu 02-Dec-10 18:47:31

oh, and lizzylou and i have an understanding, when i changed back from theladyofthegreenkirtle I asked her if it was ok.

Showaddywaddy Thu 02-Dec-10 18:47:39

PM her. Be very pleasant. Is a reasonable request. Of course it's also reasonable for her not to change.

HecTheHallsWithBoughsOfHolly Thu 02-Dec-10 18:47:55

you could always use the new private message function?

Or start a thread asking for ideas for a fab namechange for yourself?

SantasMooningArse Thu 02-Dec-10 18:48:36

Yes, I would

There's a new Peachy as well but I guess as I am taking abreak then I have lost that- bit annoyed though (YIKIABU (yes I know I am being unreasonable) coz I paid for it in the auctions years ago.

I would assume it was you, yes

wewishyouamerrylissiemas Thu 02-Dec-10 18:50:50

you know, i totally forgot about the PM function blush I will PM her. she may well not stick around, biut i dont want to cause any confusion.

mylifewithstrangers Thu 02-Dec-10 18:52:38

I'm liking the ominous 'she may well not stick around'

Got a pair of concrete wellies in your backpocket?

Showaddywaddy Thu 02-Dec-10 18:53:08

I never get you mixed up with lizzylou fwiw.

A lissieloos on conception I would have assumed was you.

wewishyouamerrylissiemas Thu 02-Dec-10 18:55:03

mylife, grin she may sleep with nemofishes.... wink

if she was an S&B stalwart Id figure theres no chance of us getting mixed up grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: