Talk

Advanced search

what is that??????

(12 Posts)
thisisyesterday Fri 26-Nov-10 19:40:04

that drop down box at the top of my "i'm on" list?

what does it mean? i am scared to click...

oh, and also is there a way i can get it to show more than 50 threads? i keep losing threaads because i am on more than 50 at a time!

WhyHavePets Fri 26-Nov-10 19:41:41

I was wondering that as well! It is irritating.

I am not on more than 50 atm though - trying to cut down wink

nannynick Sat 27-Nov-10 13:48:27

What drop down list? I don't see it. Is that because I'm only on 9 threads?

thisisyesterday Sat 27-Nov-10 18:22:33

i don't know, it just at the top of my list...

yawningmonster Sat 27-Nov-10 18:37:49

the one that says multiple thread action? the other options are remove, and bump and reset. I haven't tried it but I am hopeful that you can bump all your active threads if waiting for responses without actually clicking on them. remove seems self explanitory? not sure if it will remove all or not though, will go and see

yawningmonster Sat 27-Nov-10 18:38:40

ok when clicking on either bump and reset or remove it then askes you to select thread, I think I like this feature

yawningmonster Sat 27-Nov-10 18:40:09

ok so then I am unsure how to select the thread so I have not been much help

maryz Sat 27-Nov-10 18:50:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

thisisyesterday Sat 27-Nov-10 19:55:23

ahhhh so we are maybe waiting for tick boxes or something beside each thread so we can select them?

how exciting!

NikitaTech (MNHQ) Mon 29-Nov-10 10:29:55

Hello , There was request on site stuff to have multiple select option for 'Threads i am watching. So there is drop down only for threads i m watching with same options as individual thread has, remove and reset.

Now you can select multiple threads and remove or reset them all with one click.

More suggestions are always welcome.

Poledra Mon 29-Nov-10 10:33:44

Nikitatech? I thought you were on maternity leave - don't tell me it's time for you to come back already??

NikitaTech (MNHQ) Mon 29-Nov-10 15:14:54

yes... i was on maternity leave, Initial 6 months i got good support from my parents and now my MIL is helping me. So lucky enough join mumsnet back !!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now