Talk

Advanced search

Buying Disney Paris tickets tomorrow - tell me which ones to get.

(3 Posts)

I'm off to the Disney shop tomorrow to buy tickets. We're going next month (not half term) for 2 days only. I've bought a guide book and can't see anything in the Studios Park that I think we'd be bothered about. I thought as we're only going for 2 days we'll be better off just going in the Disney Park, then we have 2 days there and won't feel rushed (one day will be a Sat, so busy). Its cheaper to just get tickets for the Disney pARK rather than a 2 park hopper. But am I going to regret it if I don't? I'm just worried that we'll be bored by Sat lunchtime and wishing we could go i nthe Studio park - is there enough to keep us busy for 2 days in the Disney park (DD is 8).

Thanks.

LIZS Wed 30-Sep-09 11:27:58

I'd pay the extra and get a hopper , it isn't far to the Studios and the rides are more suited to her age upwards. You can meet characters more easily there too.

OK, thanks for that. I think if you can meet the characters there more easily then its worth it for that, so will do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now