Talk

Advanced search

More Disneyland Paris questions!

(5 Posts)

I'm just about to book ferry tickets for next month. Will 2 days at the park be enough?

How long does it take to drive from Calais to disneyland?

Is the Studios park worth visiting or would we be better off with an 8yo just visiting the main park?

Are the queues really bad at weekends? It won't be half term though so hoping not too bad!

Also does anyoe know the link to that great website that some woman has written that details how "to do" Disneyland Paris? I want to plan which rides/parades we want to see. Thanks.

LIZS Sun 13-Sep-09 12:40:57

It's about 3 hours from Calais, 2 days should be enough. Studios is good with that age most rides start from about 7+ with a few for little ones (Crush's Coaster and Flying Carpets) - plan to spend most of one day there and a full day in the other park.

Thank you!

mumoverseas Wed 16-Sep-09 08:54:43

you need Miss Sunny, she is the DLP expert.

We went there in July and spent 4 days doing both parks but if you are going during a quieter time you could probably fit it in.

We loved the studio park and DD particularly loved the Playhouse Disney show but I guess your DC is too old for that (luckily for you!) wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now