Talk

Advanced search

Packing help!

(4 Posts)
JennyPenny22 Sat 12-Sep-09 11:31:02

Right I have a few questions as I haven't done this before! We are off to tennerife, 2 kids and 2 adults, 23kg allowance for adults, 10kg for kids.

- We have packed a large suitase and it is apparently only 16kg (we are allowed 23kg) - does this sound right? Its mostly full of clothes and feels heavy to me. I am a bit worried that my scales might be wrong? But they are only a few weeks old!

- ALso, we have a 5 month old and 21 month old with us - we expected to be strugling to fit everything in but have only used 2 out of 4 cases so far and don't think we have much left? I must have missed lots of stuff surely?

- Are we allowed to take areosols, razors etc?

- We don't have any sunglasses yet - do we need to buy any here or will there be some cheap ones there?

Sorry for all the questions!

JennyPenny22 Sat 12-Sep-09 12:05:16

Also - can I take paracetamol? Both in tablets for adults and calpol for the babies? My ears get REALLY bad on planes and I don't want to be in agony when trying to sort out the kids. When I went to italy a few years ago my ears hurt for a whole week! Ruined my holiday actually TBH.

DadInsteadofMum Tue 15-Sep-09 11:45:18

Tablets will be fine, calpil but the sachets so is in small form for going through security in clear pastic bag.

Aerosols and razors OK in checked luggage not hand luggage.

JennyPennyNAPPYWEB Tue 15-Sep-09 14:48:32

Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now