Talk

Advanced search

Cosmos holidays - has anyone used them?

(5 Posts)
DottyDot Sat 29-Aug-09 16:53:55

After 8 years of not going abroad, I'm planning Holiday 2010 which involves collecting as many Tescos Clubcard vouchers as possible and going somewhere with Cosmos, as you can use the vouchers with them.

Has anyone been on a Cosmos holiday and has any recommendations? We'll probably aim for Balearics/Canaries as they seem the cheapest.

(meanwhile all shopping and petrol has to be with Tescos for the next 12 months which dp isn't entirely happy with, but all in a good cause..! grin)

Thanks

DottyDot Sun 30-Aug-09 19:02:58

bumpity bump

notanidea Thu 03-Sep-09 22:15:46

both my parents and in laws used them they both loved it and good value for money.they went for the north european tour.

julie4travel Fri 04-Sep-09 10:46:19

they normally use monarch airlines as they are owned by them
do check though you are getting the best rate by using your vouchers as you may find that the price isnt discounted as much as you would get by using your vouchers,

if you looking at a family property this is a good one in Lanzarote where you can book through via cosmos (you can check online prices here with them to give you an idea etc)

http://www.luxuryholidaysabroad.co.uk/princessyaiza.html

my friend normally uses her vouchers to pay for her car hire only, i use mine to pay for my years worth of rac for the family and also days out!

kylesmybaby Wed 09-Sep-09 01:34:40

we have just returned from 2 weeks in 5 * lykia world, old deniz turkey paid all by tesco clubcard. used cosmos and no problems at all. when using your vouchers you have to pay full brouchure price.

any questions just ask. except how did i get 5k in 12 months - answer to that one is - it was also easier in the days of johnsons toieltries, car boots and nappies. lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now