Talk

Advanced search

easyjet and pregnancy

(3 Posts)
4thtimelucky Mon 24-Aug-09 16:31:22

Am flying to Spain this weekend smile to visit family and will be 26 weeks + 1 and coming back at 26 weeks + 5. I did check easyjet's terms before booking and again and it said that they allow expectant mothers to fly up to 27 weeks (inclusive) without a medical certificate which to me means I am cutting it fine but nonetheless not beyond the 27th week.

I will be taking my maternity notes with me but has anyone had a problems of proof of weeks with easyjet?

fabhead Mon 24-Aug-09 21:51:08

I got asked in Geneva when I was 22 weeks and they wanted me to prove it, I didnt have my mat notes but I just said the baby was conceived on this day, it is due on that day I am only 22 weeks what are you on about etc and they begrudgingly let me through. I think you should be ok if you take your mat notes. and wear loose clothes, i had a tight top on.

lowrib Mon 24-Aug-09 22:21:50

I got asked when I was about 20 weeks, they accepted my explanation and didn't ask for proof. That was just one employee though, and faced with my charm well what could she do wink

Seriously if you have your notes I', sure you'll be fine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now