Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations Required

(2 Posts)
mw1234 Mon 17-Aug-09 22:25:19

Hi

I'm looking to go away next June/July with hubby, and two children - 1 and 4.5 years old.

I'm after some recommendations for places in France, Portugal, Spain. I want somewhere 4/5 star, preferably easy travelling distance, villa or self catering (not hotel), quiet but a few things walkable or a short drive. I am very flexible...just somewhere really nice and memorable to celebrate my 40th. My holidays are sacred so I want to select carefully.

I haven't done the family travelling abroad thing much and so I don't know the quality companies that deal with this.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

mw

Nicholalovesitaly Thu 01-Oct-09 16:41:11

Hi,

What about Itay, great food and the Italian LOVE kids.
If you want to go self catering, we stayed at a great place this year in Itay umbria which is just over the tuscany border.www.aplaceinumbria.com/ which was fab and so relaxing. It fits all your criteria - they had childrens play areas, all the facilities you need, its only a short haul flight and a heated swimming pool.
Babysitting available at short notice. Give iit a try we will certainly be going back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now