Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone been to Sa Coma, or stayed in any of the Protur hotels?

(7 Posts)
mosschops30 Sun 16-Aug-09 14:33:37

I am about to book for next year and just wanted some opinions.

Is Sa Coma good for families?
Is it nasty/chavvy? (e.g. full of Macdonalds and other Kings Head type of eateries wink
Were the hotels of a good quality?

And anything else you want to add really

TIA smile

giraffesCantReadShiteTabloids Sun 16-Aug-09 14:35:42

Been years ago loved it. Lots of families. Oh god just realised that was 10 years ago!!!

giraffesCantReadShiteTabloids Sun 16-Aug-09 14:40:24

Went 2x to Hotel Bouganvilla, free train from hotel to the beach/shops although you can easily walk too.

mosschops30 Sun 16-Aug-09 14:46:31

Thanks giraffe smile although 10 years a long time in the world of resorts, we went to Corralejo 2 years running 1st year lovely, 2nd year it had sprouted a burger king and a subway [shudder]

Anyone else been more recently?

nappyaddict Fri 21-Aug-09 02:02:31

Sorry to hijack but I was just wondering if you'd have a look at this thread of yours www.mumsnet.com/Talk/products/791550-Do-you-have-a-Maclaren-Quest-Sport-or-a-Britax?msgid=165 41727

mummatoone Fri 21-Aug-09 16:44:10

I stayed at the Safari Apts/Hotel in Sa Coma last year. Brilliant but quiet - imo. Good food, good sized pool, waterpark belonging to hotel and play park for kids. Nightime entertainment for children and shows for adults. We liked it and it suited us as we had a 4 yr old. Beach in Sa Coma was lovely, very clean. Had one meal outside of hotel which was lovely. Went to Cala Millor for the day and came back very, very chavvy!!!

doglover Fri 21-Aug-09 21:31:12

Returned from Safari Park yesterday!!! We had a great holiday. Beautiful hotel, friendly staff, excellent food and I'm sad to be home! Our girls are 9 and 10 and they loved the pools, beach and entertainment. The all-inclusive option is a definite winner. We hope to return next year.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now