Talk

Advanced search

Where to go on holiday with 4 mth old?

(4 Posts)
Ginga66 Thu 06-Aug-09 23:08:32

Would it be easier dricing somewhere in UK or going on short haul flight.
Was hoping for short break now (DH bday) and Sep/Oct for wedding anniversary.
Prepared to fork out for somewhere safe and very baby friendly.

bottletopbill Fri 07-Aug-09 13:55:31

I would go to center parcs - ideally kitted out for babies and families, pool area with playpens for lo's to sleep etc... The most relaxing break for parents in my opinion. We walked with the pram for miles around the lake etc..

I wasnt brave enough to go aboard the thought of packing all the essentials for a baby was stressful enough so we went to CP's and had a lovely break

Claire2301 Wed 12-Aug-09 14:16:46

Think if I was in that situation I would go aborad (short haul) maybe France or Portugal (both very family focused)

A baby is much easier on a flight than say a two year old.

I also wouldn't fancy the idea of centre parcs (generally full of kids running around) and activities would be very limited with a 4MO in tow.

Hope you ahve a nice break, wherever you decide to go.

weaselbudge Thu 13-Aug-09 14:34:14

We went to lanzarote with a 4 month old and it was the most baby-friendly place in the world - all landscaped buggy paths. The only reason we went there was because we wanted guaranteed sun (April)and it was an extremely cheap deal. We were pleasantly surprised by the lack of high rise. Don't go if you want culture tho.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now