Talk

Advanced search

Easyjet check-in at Palma airport ... if the check-in desk opens at 1345 - what time should we get there ...

(5 Posts)
Snowstorm Wed 29-Jul-09 17:09:23

Am 'an EasyJet virgin' and have never been to Palma. Travelling with 1 DH and 2 DD's and want to know what time I should book my cab for in order to arrive at Palma airport in order to get on our flight ... preferably without any kind of exciting 'will we get there in time or won't we' kind of adventure!

TIA!

PS. Can you drink the tap water in Mallorca/Puerto Pollensa?

TreeTrunkThighs Wed 29-Jul-09 17:13:34

What time does check in close?

I would aim to get there one hour before it closes.

You don't get a seat allocated on easyjet - it's first come first served. BUT if you are travelling with small children you will be put in group SA and boarded second - after the people who have paid extra to get on first.

No idea about the tap water, sorry! Bottled water will be cheap enough so I'd use that to be safe, but it's up to you

Have a great time!

LIZS Wed 29-Jul-09 17:15:28

Aim ot egt there for 12.30 - cab at around 11 / 11.15 ish . We didn't knowingly drink the water and I got ill !

LIZS Wed 29-Jul-09 17:17:03

Sorry read that as close at 1345 - if it is a weekend or busy period be there by 1.30

Snowstorm Wed 29-Jul-09 17:18:10

Okay, will book cab to get there for 1330.
Thanks very much.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now