Talk

Advanced search

All Inclusive Family Hotel - Turkey - Anyone know anywhere good?

(12 Posts)
CHOCOLATEPEANUT Wed 15-Jul-09 13:00:45

Looking for a hol for Aug for the whole family (1 oap,3 adults,3 kids and 1 baby)

Usually do Majorca or Lanzarote but fancy a change and dodge the euro

Has to be child friendly but not 'butlins'

Anyone know of anywhere good?
x

CHOCOLATEPEANUT Wed 15-Jul-09 16:24:21

bump

CHOCOLATEPEANUT Wed 15-Jul-09 21:20:31

anyone?

aGalChangedHerName Wed 15-Jul-09 21:22:09

We went to the First Choice holiday village? Was quite good as far as inclusive goes.

Rooms were really nice.

costagirl Wed 15-Jul-09 21:25:42

Don't know of a hotel, sorry - we stayed in an apartment last year. Just wanted to say Turkey is lovely, especially in the quieter bits (we stayed in Calis, near Fetiyhe) BUT have to warn you that it was 45 degrees last year IN EARLY JULY. So can't imagine how hot in August!

jollydiane Wed 15-Jul-09 21:28:34

Not sure what your budget is but Hemera Resort & Spa is amazing here

staryeyed Wed 15-Jul-09 21:36:25

Belcikiz Hotel- Olu deniz. Lovely hotel, food scenery staff etc. Very popular hotel though so I dont know if youd get something this late on.

laughalot Thu 16-Jul-09 21:18:40

The wow bodrum hotel in gumbet its in the thomas cook brochure, just got back.

mermaidgirl Thu 23-Jul-09 09:56:40

We went to the Royal Wings Hotel in Antalya booked through Thomas Cook. Took two children aged 6 and 4 and the grandparents - we all loved it! Really recommend it.

Hersetta Thu 23-Jul-09 13:04:14

Lykia World gets good reviews. Never been but others have said it is really good for families.

I've been to the Hemera (was 3/4 years ago though and AI was very good although we didn't think much of the food in the main buffet restaurant.

notyummy Thu 23-Jul-09 13:16:46

My boss has been to Lykia world a few times with her 2 girls and loves it. Its also in the Telegraphs '5 best hotels in Europe for under 5s' on their website at the mo.

kid Mon 10-Aug-09 20:51:34

I'm off to Club Asteria this week. Its in Antalya and it looks stunning, I hope it is.

club asteria

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now