Talk

Advanced search

URGENT HAve you been to Murcia- got a 3 year old need tips!

(7 Posts)
R2G Thu 02-Jul-09 00:36:46

Hi

We have booked here

It is Murcia and we have a 3 year old and hired a car- please give us lots of tips!!!

Oh and we go on Friday...so do it now thanks!!!

R2G Thu 02-Jul-09 18:51:21

Please can you help me if you have been to Alicante, Murcia, Costa Calida region on tips with a toddler

trixymalixy Fri 03-Jul-09 21:39:08

What sort of tips are you looking for?

off the top of my head, nappies come in massive packs out there if not toilet trained so don't take too many in your luggage.

It's pretty child friendly.

the Mar menor is lovely, nice beach and quite shallow.

you'll have a fab time with no problems.

R2G Sat 04-Jul-09 01:49:02

Hi thanks
I mean tips as in what to do and where to go with a toddler, and we have use of a car so dont mind driving for a bit, thanks

Have you been?

lovemyjob Sat 04-Jul-09 23:05:23

Hi-we stayed at La Torre Aug08-safe+ clean.Able to walk restaurants/shops from where you are(used to jog past the tennis courts!)take bout 5-10mins-little one may want pram. We stayed opp Inter-Cont Hotel although still being built last Aug. Restaurants busy in Aug+couldnt book a table. Felt some restaurants expensive for 4. Supermarket sells everything you need+not expensive(get there early for fresh bread).A pub had karoke(sp?)-good for our 2 aged 10+14.However, inside people smoked+you couldnt sit outside. Cartagena worth a visit. Torre de la Horadada-beautiful beach,busy at lunch with locals.Torrevieja-shops etc+great nightly funfair-suitable 4 young+ water park-great for little one(1hr drive).Mondomar,Benidorm-Dolphins&Sea Lions- havent been but believe its good. Would go to La Torre again. Enjoy yr hols

Jbck Sat 04-Jul-09 23:35:03

R2G I've emailed looking for availability later in the year. Can you let us know what the house is like when you come back?

Is there a garden area do you know?

Hope you have a lovely time. smile

R2G Mon 20-Jul-09 00:48:49

Hi Had a really good time. There is a small patio at the back with table and chairs. Backs onto golf course so lots of space and also there is a children's play area. Did you book it in the end?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now