Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend overnight family accom (4 pax) in or near Ouistreham, France

(4 Posts)
CurlyMopTop Sat 20-Jun-09 12:26:45

I am desperately trying to find a hotel or B&B in or near Ouistreham, France (Caen ferry port) to accommodate a family of 4 in one room. So many places seem only to offer rooms for a maximum of 3 pax. Can anyone recommend a good place to stay? smile

clumber Sun 21-Jun-09 10:07:15

Although they are a chain, I m a big fan of Novotels. Depending on the ferry timings I prefer the one at Bayeux to Caen, nothing wrong with the Caen one but just more urban.
Good early booking deals are available including breakfast.

We also use the BBHotel chain which have rooms for 4 (2 beds in the mezzanine) but have found if we include breakfast they are nearly as expensive as Novotels but without the nicer rooms, pools and play areas.

shangrila Thu 25-Jun-09 12:19:04

We always use the Mercure near the marina. Lovely setting and we had interconnecting rooms last time, I recall.

envy Caen is a surprisingly lovely place for a stopover. Hope you enjoy, wherever you stay.

DonDons Mon 13-Jul-09 19:54:17

we just stayed at the Kyriad central in Caen last week. A 3 person room was huge (superking bed plus a single and room for a travel cot or two) (how old are your children?)...not sure if they will allow 4 in the room but worth asking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now