Talk

Advanced search

SANI resort in October - Still ok with weather?

(14 Posts)
Page62 Fri 19-Jun-09 16:03:58

Hi guys
we were thinking of going here instead of pine cliffs in the algarve oct 17-25 - does anyone know if the risk on the weather would be broadly similar? we've been to pine cliffs before but not to sani

Thanks

HolyGuacamole Fri 19-Jun-09 19:52:25

Bump smile

Page62 Fri 19-Jun-09 21:41:41

bumping again

Thanks HG

anyone?

ByThePowerOfGreyskull Fri 19-Jun-09 21:43:29

ooh no idea but we went to Sani Asteria suites a couple of years a go and it was fantastic smile (it was in june though)

PollyLogos Sun 21-Jun-09 06:19:03

Umm I'm not sure for those dates It's northen greece so the weather may not be too good on the other hand it could be fine. The evenings will be cool.

Here in Athens I always consider the last week of October as being the week I have to start wearing winter clothes. Why not try somewhere in crete which is so much further south?

gladders Wed 01-Jul-09 12:46:39

no no no - we went the week before october half term in 2008 and it was freezing on some days. was terrible - had no warm clothes with us...

also by then some of the restauarants have closed for the season and it was quite quiet....

Page62 Mon 13-Jul-09 09:00:23

thanks guys
we bailed on this idea now!
we might just go back to pine cliffs in portugal for the october half term as got a good deal.
we were looking at elounda in crete but found out my boss and his family will also be there, so forget it!

BecauseImWorthIt Mon 13-Jul-09 09:12:42

shock at ending up on holiday with one's boss!

Thank goodness you found out now rather than at the time ...

BecauseImWorthIt Mon 13-Jul-09 09:13:26

BTW we ended up choosing Barbados in order to make sure we had guaranteed warmth/sunshine in October half term.

Page62 Mon 13-Jul-09 09:37:54

i know, the horror of it if i turned up there and saw my boss!
i was also considering sharm el sheikh for guaranteed sunshine in Oct -
i can't face the long flight to west indies

BecauseImWorthIt Mon 13-Jul-09 14:08:54

Is lovely - all part of the holiday! Good films, read a book, have a drink (or 3) - what's not to enjoy?!

Page62 Mon 13-Jul-09 16:42:29

errr, my 3 year old boy who last time we flew to Barbados kept slapping the bottoms of the stewardesses......(something about them being in tight red skirts). DH was mortified!

BecauseImWorthIt Mon 13-Jul-09 20:15:39

grin

Ah yes, travelling with young children perhaps not so relaxing.

alypaly Fri 17-Jul-09 16:40:47

go to the hotel intercontinental at Taba Heights egypt

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now