Talk

Advanced search

TRUCKI - anyone tried one?

(7 Posts)
lyra41 Thu 18-Jun-09 13:01:11

I am heading to spain to stay w my in laws next week. I was considering just taking hand luggage for myself and my 3 y o. i was going to get him one of those ride on TRUCKI bags. Ha anyone got one? Are they any good? Would I be able to fit light packing for a 3 y o for 6 nights? i.e. 4 t shirts, 2 trousers, wet suit, 2 pjs, 6 nappies, 2 cardi's. What do you think?

Bodinga Thu 18-Jun-09 13:26:40

I have just got back from Italy having bought a Trunki for my 21/2 yr old girl to take as hand luggage. She loved it and imo it is pretty roomy. You could get all you mentioned in easily I reckon.

lyra41 Thu 18-Jun-09 13:52:04

Brill

Thanks so much Bodinga. Off to buy one now!

lizandlulu Thu 18-Jun-09 21:58:16

i have just got one of these off ebay, i saw a little girl on one in the airport last week and she was loving scooting around on it, and my dd wanted one. i thought it would keep her occupied in the airport.
it does hold more than i tohught it would too

lyra41 Fri 19-Jun-09 14:50:59

please don't tell me what you paid on ebay. I just paid £35 from John Lewis. Ds loves it to bits and has packed it already for our hol next Thurs!

lizandlulu Mon 22-Jun-09 15:43:05

i paid £33 so dont worry, i didnt get a bargin, they were making good money on there, i was watching a few of them before i bought and they all wernt cheap.

nigglewiggle Mon 22-Jun-09 15:46:38

Just check with your airline about size of hand luggage allowance (if you want them to have it with them in the airport). I checked with Air Southwest before buying one and it was too big.

I imagine you would be ok with the bigger airlines, but worth checking.

If you check on the official Trunkie website, they give the dimensions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now