Talk

Advanced search

Best prices for Keycamp, PandV , Eurocamp , Hoseasons etc

(5 Posts)
LIZS Tue 16-Jun-09 08:43:00

Is there a knack to getting reductions on the brochure prices ? I've noticed some websites are offering discounts on selected dates/locations but am I missing the obvious ? I gather you can use tesco Clubcard against the likes of French Life for example but we have Nectar points [sigh]. Any similar affiliations - Air Miles etc ?

LIZS Tue 16-Jun-09 15:21:53

anyone ??

racmac Tue 16-Jun-09 16:09:06

Sometimes i know Keycamp and Eurocamp do different reductions - i always ask them if thats the best price.

Also if you know a site you want to go to - check out the ferries direct and the websites direct - most of them have English translated websites

Leslaki Thu 18-Jun-09 19:43:38

find a site (or 2 ) that you like, then ring round. If they're having a bad summer they may give you discounts. Also try booking direct with the site, can sometimes work out a lot cheaper!

LIZS Tue 14-Jul-09 20:38:33

Has anyone ever booked last minute with these ie now for mid August ? Do they usually discount further ? Keycamp have an offer for bookings to 15th July , what is likely to happen to prices/availability after then ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now