Talk

Advanced search

anyone flown from gatwick north recently?

(4 Posts)
gatheringstones Thu 11-Jun-09 14:34:46

i am sure there used to be a soft play area, which was free, tucked in a corner near boots (airside departures) but now i can't see it on the map and the only softplay the mention on the baa site is in a lounge which you have to pay for.
so there are two lounges with softplay - easyjet and baa - but they'll cost either £50 or £75 for two adults and two children to use. which seems a lot. i know they assume you'll start knocking back the free booze but all we'll have is a coffee and a romp (er, the children not me and dh!)... so if there is a free soft play i'll stop thinking about paying for it!

gatheringstones Sat 13-Jun-09 15:05:54

bump

CHOOGIRL Sun 14-Jun-09 20:44:24

I am there every week at the mo. Haven't noticed any soft play but to be honest I am usually in automatic mode on the way to my free BA lounge grin Will look when I'm there later this week and report back. Why are you so keen on softplay?? By the time you've made it through security there isn't really a lot of time before you need to get the flight.

CHOOGIRL Thu 18-Jun-09 22:19:01

Had a look - sorry no soft play next to Boots

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now