Talk

Advanced search

Right: who has used Clubcard vouchers to stay in a UK hotel with kids?

(4 Posts)
LupusinaLlamasuit Sat 06-Jun-09 14:10:45

And can you recommend it?

We don't want slumming it, we want to use up our many many Tesco points for a long weekend somewhere lovely but will need to take all 3 kids. Lots of hotel chains available but would love to cut to the chase and have you let me know where you've been.

Thanks smile

LupusinaLlamasuit Sat 06-Jun-09 14:42:06

Hoping someone has? Or perhaps if not clubcard users then just stayed at a UK chain with kids and enjoyed it?

smile

DottyDot Sat 06-Jun-09 16:29:10

Hi - we've just used our clubcard vouchers to book 2 nights in a Hilton hotel in Maidenhead in July to visit dp's brother who lives down there - would never have been able to have afforded it otherwise!

I'm pleased we've more or less covered the cost of the hotel but when I phoned the Hilton to book, they told me their 'clubcard price' was different to their advertised price of a room on their website. On their website the room was £70 a night and their Tesco's price is £95!!

So, we've booked it but it's costing more than we had originally thought... Still a bargain - as most is covered with the vouchers, but just beware that website prices might not be what you're charged, so phone in advance maybe to double check!

LupusinaLlamasuit Sun 07-Jun-09 12:04:40

Thanks - that;s a really helpful tip to watch out for!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now