Talk

Advanced search

Help - All inclusive holiday needed for stressed mum

(6 Posts)
georgiegirl15 Fri 29-May-09 13:22:58

Hi All! We have a DS aged 14 months who is very busy! We would love to take him away on holidays - on a plane, to spend some time together. I want to go all inclusive as I need a break from cooking etc. We can go from July 18th onwards until 20th August due to work commitments. Can anyone take pity on me and recommend somewhere? Thanks

Portofino Fri 29-May-09 13:25:36

Budget? How long for?

georgiegirl15 Fri 29-May-09 15:17:42

sorry - forgot important stuff like that. budget any - as little as possible ;) and one week

Portofino Fri 29-May-09 21:34:04

If you go on the Thomas Cool website www.thomascook.co.uk you can check the all inclusive box and get a whole range of stuff in different destinations.

I have to admit that when dd was that little (and ever since in fact) I have gone self catering as it is so handy to have even basic cooking facilties with a toddler. And a washing machine is a bonus too! grin We don't tend to "cook" as such. Breakfast is easy, grab a sandwich for lunch or go to a beach cafe, then get poshed up and go out for dinner. (after everyone has had a nice sleep)

retiredgoth2 Fri 29-May-09 21:39:33

...you can get a week's AI in Sharm El Sheikh for about £500 per adult at that time.

I've not been, but the feral urchin is going with a friend on the last week of July, that cost £600 each adult but is school holiday time, and not the cheapest available.

...Turkey was the only other destination that came close price-wise...

georgiegirl15 Sat 30-May-09 23:42:22

Thanks all. Went on thomas cook website and have booked a week in Canary Islands the one beginning with f but am too tired to spell! Thanks for your help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now