Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a good all-inclusive hotel (great for kids)?

(10 Posts)
MrsWicket Wed 27-May-09 13:41:55

Never gone all-inclusive before – where's a good place to start? Thanks

saggyhairyarse Wed 27-May-09 21:02:48

First Choice Holiday Village Egypt

Iberostar Paraiso del Mar Mexico

Pricesa Yaiza Lanzarote

hulabula Sun 31-May-09 22:27:22

Have a look at www.kinderhotels.com - many of them (e.g. Alpenrose in Lermoos) are all inclusive.

MumHadEnough Sun 31-May-09 22:38:38

Any of the First Choice holiday villages, in particular Egypt, Turkey and Costa Del Sol.

angel1976 Sun 31-May-09 22:44:02

saggyhairyarse - Have you been to First Choice Holiday Village in Egypt? In the rooms with kid's den, are they completely separate or is it 'open plan'? Sorry for thread hijack. Thanks!

dontdillydally Mon 01-Jun-09 21:39:34

MAjorca - Safari Apts Sa Coma - Thomsons or Portland - playpark, aqua park belonging to hotel, good entertainment , good mix of nationalities and good food

saggyhairyarse Mon 01-Jun-09 22:59:27

I've not been but my friend has and she raved about it. It is apparantly their flagship HV so supposed to be fantastic.

angel1976 Tue 02-Jun-09 11:19:44

Thanks saggyhairyarse (great name btw!).

MumHadEnough Tue 02-Jun-09 21:15:51

It is fantastic. I was there in February and had such an amazing time. I can't comment on the kids den as we had a swim up room, but as far I'm aware they are similar to the ones in Turkey in that the kids rooms is a totally separate bedroom.

There is a thread on the holiday-truths website that has all you could ever need to know. In fact the hv's all have their own thread in each of their respective forums.

If you want to know anything else please feel free to ask!

angel1976 Wed 03-Jun-09 22:24:05

Thanks for the feedback MumHadEnough! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now