Talk

Advanced search

help please

(5 Posts)
PaulaAtMummyKnowsBest Wed 20-May-09 13:49:59

i really need a holiday and am taking August off work so need to travel during that month.

There will be me, DH and our 3 children (10,8 and 5).

We are quite a quiet family and want to go somewhere hot and family friendly. We would like something with a pool and the beach within walking distance.

I don't like france but other than that would welcome any help and advice.

Does anyone here have a holiday home that they rent out?

Many thanks

Paula
xx

PaulaAtMummyKnowsBest Thu 28-May-09 15:40:36

do none of you have any recommendations at all?

Ideally, I need to keep the cost of the flights and accomodation to about £2,500.

saggyhairyarse Thu 28-May-09 22:07:49

We aren't that quiet...but we are Eurocamping in Italy (Venice). We have 3 kids too and flights were £300 and we are tenting it for £850 but you could get a mobile home for under £1300. Our site is on a beach.

R2G Fri 12-Jun-09 00:46:42

This is just £200 a week on a 5* resort and sleeps 5. Swimming pool and tennis court right next to it but beach is 15 mins drive. Could afford car hire at that price thought and beaches are blue flag, its the Mar Menor which is lovely

this

tokentotty Fri 12-Jun-09 00:54:49

I have a house on a sister resort to this and can verify that it's a lovely resort. It's quite a drive to the beach though which might be a problem.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now