Talk

Advanced search

Are the Summer 2010 holiday brochures out yet?

(6 Posts)
MrsWicket Wed 20-May-09 13:17:41

After six years - actually going ti try and go abroad next year (woo hoo!). It's been so long - I can't remember when the brochures come out!!!! grin

HappyHome Fri 22-May-09 13:51:23

I have a copy of the Virgin brochure so I guess the others must be out too.

Leslaki Thu 04-Jun-09 18:47:18

yeah I've got Canvas

LIZS Fri 05-Jun-09 16:55:10

We picked up a Al Fresco one this week

R2G Sun 07-Jun-09 00:51:28

Hi

My dad has an absolutely beautiful townhouse in Spain. It is his retirement investment, and the problems with the property market in Spain is well documented, so he is not looking to make a profit from bookings just to cover the mortgage payments long term- which is why it is only £225 a week! Read on...

5* Intercontinental Luxury Family Resort
Just £225 a week plus euros for the cleaner
Situated in Polaris World Golf Resort. My dad is building a website (bless him!) He also has a Facebook group with testimonials from families who stayed there.

Includes:
Play areas, swimming pools, tennis courts, restaurants.
15 mins to Mar Menor Blue flag beaches, 10 mins from Murcia airport!
Supermarket with home delivery.
Townhouse 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, dining patio, 2 solariums, sleeps 5, a fully secure private outlook overlooking the Jack Nicklaus designed golf course and tv including cbeebies!

Extras that can be arranged for you: cot hire, groceries/nappies/baby milk to be delivered and unpacked ready for when you arrive, pick up from the airport
The costa calida region is sunny all year round!
Contact larrymcdonald777@yahoo.co.uk for pictures and further information

scratchet Sun 07-Jun-09 13:53:41

Hi there, travel agent told me next years hols out end of the month. I am trying to book too! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now