Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Getting married in Cyprus

(4 Posts)
timmette Sat 14-Mar-09 13:10:54

Hi everyone
We would like to get married somewhere warm in Europe next summer and were considering Cyprus - has anyone done this - any ideas, advice, recommendations or avoidance tips really appreciated.
Thanks

RubyBlueberry Mon 18-May-09 16:30:46

Yes I got married there, if you CAT me I can talk you through it!

tinys Wed 05-Aug-09 14:56:40

Hi there

We got married at Nissi Beach Hotel In Sept it was totally beautiful and I completely recoomend it. We had the ceremony in the gardens over looking the sea. We had our reception in the Rondavel which is fab check out my video http://www.yourweddingvideocyprus.com. Its on youtube too there are lots of stuff on youtube so go place to do your research.

Good luck

T

PrincessII Mon 10-Aug-09 13:41:51

We got married in Phapos, outside in an area called Geriskepoi (not right spelling) in May 2006. We booked it through Cyprus Dream Weddings.

For the package we received a wedding organiser, a mercedes return trip, gorgeous, flowers for boquet and brides boquet and button holes for males, a cake, champagne. You could also have booked a reception and photographer etc, but we didn't. We were originally getting married on the beach at Phapos, but once we said we didn't want a reception they wouldn't let us get married there, as the reception had to be held at a restaurant on the beach if we were getting married on it.

Just have a look at the website. We chose the basic package but were blown away by the standard and care we received.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now